City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am currently looking for a Head of Digital that specialises in Amazon to join a fast paced, growing consumer goods company. You will report directly to the CCO and CEO of the business and be responsible for the day to day management of the digital team and online sales. You will utilise owned IP, cultivate and execute business development opportunities in the mobile and online gaming sectors.
- Manage and execute global best practice for Amazon across all operational territories using both Vendor and Seller tools
- Digital marketing management for key online retail accounts, including execution of key promotional campaigns and strategy product listings.
- Business ownership for owned and operated UK & US commerce business units.
- Responsible for identifying and executing digital extensions of owned intellectual properties.
- Work in partnership with brands and licenses to develop, project manage and launch bespoke mobile applications utilising owned IP
- Agency management.
- Project manage online influence partnerships.
- Develop, manage and execute digital marketing activity through all relevant digital channels including Google Adwords, social media, on-site marketing and email campaigns.
- Experience selling FMCG through Amazon Vendor and selling channels
- Extensive ecommerce experience.
- Execution of online advertising campaigns
- Budget management and forecasting
- Strong Amazon experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox