City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
28 days ago
Head of Digital Analytics
Brand new opportunity to take ownership of the marketing data & insights team for a leading in-house media business!
You will be responsible for building and leading the marketing data & insights team, playing a key strategic role in the business and taken the data function to the next level.
The role is based in Central London with plenty of flexibility and a salary of up to £80,000 pa!
- Own the data and insights function, building upon a small & high performing team
- Access to leading tech-stack, the latest Google tools and more
- Working with industry leading media brands
- Extremely flexible working policy, fully remote if needed…
- Building out the marketing analytics team
- Develop the digital framework that supports business objectives and goals
- Implementing digital analytics dashboards providing clear insights
- Expert analysis on multichannel performance, funnel & ecom performance, user journey and landing pages
- Overseeing all tracking specifications across websites and apps
- Control the budget for digital analytics tools and systems
- Extensive experience in leading a marketing/digital analytics department
- Expert knowledge of Google analytics tools
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Experience in attribution modelling would be a huge plus!
- Exemplary leadership and communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox