City of London
£50,000 - £70,000 per annum + bonus
8 days ago
This exciting, and market leading Digital SaaS company has a fantastic product in the market that works with ecommerce businesses to drive conversions on their site. They have multiple facets to their product including Email, Affiliate and Digital Marketing. They are in a massive stage of growth and are expecting to at least double in size in the next 9-12 months. A great time to join.
They are also thriving in the tough environment that we're in with Covid-19, due to their tech being extremely valuable for their clients online businesses. This is a business that is soon to be cash rich, secure and growing!
This role is to lead the Implementation, Onboarding and Project Management piece of the business. You will be responsible for customers initial and ongoing success on the platform, adjusting the product to their needs. They need someone to be extremely process driven, methodological and proactive for their clients.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company, lead and grow a team and with some great growth potential and development opportunities with a great culture!
- Manage a team of Implementation and Project Management specialists, responsible for growing and developing them
- Create a clear onboarding strategy for each client, ensuring they are set up for the best success on the platform.
- Be responsible for any ongoing implementations or adjustments of the tech platform for clients.
- Manage onboarding and initial training of customers on the platform
- Work closely with the Sales, Product and Customer Success teams.
- You will have at least 6 years' experience either in a digital Project Manager, Implementation or Onboarding role
- You will have experience in Digital Marketing and ideally Affiliate marketing
- You have worked in a Mar Tech/Digital environment
- You ideally have experience in Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) or have worked for a tech in this space
- You have some traditional PM experience and ideally have experience in Agile and Scrum
- You could also have come from a Digital Agency
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have an interest in the tech industry.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have an enthusiastic personality and are excited by meeting clients!
- You are ambitious and driven as an individual - willing to put in the extra work when needed
- You ideally have a second European language
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Fast progression with a start-up
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
- Monthly social events
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox