£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Head of Digital PR - Marketing Agency - £50,000 - £60,000
I am recruiting for a Head of Digital PR to join an exciting award winning agency! This agency have won many awards, including best small agency. Due to expansion and demand from their clients they are now looking to launch a digital PR function, and are looking for an ambitious candidate to do this! You will be commercially minded, entrepreneurial candidate who will take responsibility to grow out this team. You will have extensive experience in overseeing digital PR campaigns for clients across a wide range of industries with varying budgets.
- Responsible for building out the Digital PR department, which will involve leadership, recruitment, sales, marketing and client success management
- Lead the Digital PR department, outlining a clear vision of growth
- Ensure the Digital PR services are constantly evolving and improving to deliver best in class performance for your client base.
- Ensure Digital PR campaigns are exceeding all set SMART goals.
- Work closely with the Head of Content, Head of SEO and Social Media team
- Develop relationships with more media contacts and influence's.
- 5+ years experience leading highly successful Digital PR team
- Experience in overseeing digital PR campaigns for clients across a wide range of industries and budgets.
- Have an established list of media contacts in a number of industries.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.