City of London, London
£80000 - £120000 per annum
3 months ago
Head of Ecommerce - Fashion - £80,000 - £100,000
As Head of Ecommerce you will report into & work directly with the CEO of this phenomenal Luxury Ecommerce business who are undergoing a huge programme of digital transformation. Responsible for managing the international websites. Reporting into the senior level teams, the Head of Ecommerce will manage all aspects of the ecommerce site, ensuring commercial objectives are met, while maintaining the brand's image.
- Own the ecommerce sales target - identifying key levers to accelerate profitable growth
- Drive improvements to the overall customer journey and site conversion.
- Using analytics tools to improve site performance and customer experience
- Lead the ecommerce function internationally. Be the key stakeholder for all online updates, ecommerce process and digital experience
- Develop clear channel strategies and KPI's , then guide the digital, marketing, design team and other internal resources (plus developing key 3rd party relationships) to deliver brilliantly
- Ownership of Marketing budgets
- Have broad knowledge of the affiliate landscape, partnerships, SEO, CRM, loyalty, Google shopping and PPC.
- Plan and develop effective performance marketing strategies to ensure high ROI to meet relevant business objectives
- Be the lead implementer for web agency management and web updates
- Ensure to manage any new product launches online and work closely with all departments. to ensure that any launches are managed accurately in timely manner
- Be commercial, keep up to date on all digital customer trends, key competitor digital activity in retail and luxury service sectors.
- At a Head of level and Ecommerce and Digital specialist.
- Commercially minded.
- Experience managing agencies preferred
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Entrepreneurial mindset, able to take ownership of their eCommerce activities
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experienced in use of tracking and analytics tools
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.