City of London, London
12 months ago
Head of EMEA BDRs - Marketing Cloud - Up to £75000 base + 50%
This is a fast growing pre-ipo VC backed tech start up, still keeping that innovative and agile culture you get in a start up but with the brand and stability of a larger company.
The recent investment comes off the back of key client wins, growth in revenue and technology development. Their solution is able to take on the top 4 and win as their tech stack works brilliantly as it was developed in house preventing the silo-ing of data and the breakdown of customer profiles.
Their solution is a pure marketing cloud strong in mobile, email, social, desktop with recent innovations into Snapchat and Facebook Messenger marketing.
This is BDR/SDR management role, it's both the day-to-day management of the lead generation team and thinking long.
You'll be focusing on EMEA and APAC with the occasional trip.
There's also a 2nd part role helping with sales enablement for the company.
- Managing a team of 4+ BDRs, from graduate level to a couple of years
- Nurturing their talent as the focus is to move them up to AEs
- Training and development - they're pitching to enterprise companies so will need help
- Implement new sales strategies that will increase performance
- Day to day sales management and motivation
- Manage teams across time zones
- Working with other sales teams in the company
- At least 5 years sales experience with 2 of those years managing a team of BDRs
- That BDR management experiance must be with a SaaS company
- Ideally have experiance in sales enablement
- Experiance in a large (1000+) organisation or post IPO will help
- Knowledge of selling to EMEA/APAC
- Experience selling into the UK market a must
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.