City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum + bonus
26 days ago
Head of EU Ad Tech - Leading Ecom Platform - London - £100,000-£120,000
My client is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. They are driven to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys.
With a range of flexible pricing and strategies, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Their programmatic advertising platform is becoming increasingly popular with major advertisers and agencies worldwide. They strongly believe that they understand e-commerce advertising better than anybody else and want to turn it into a science of its own that all users can leverage for their programmatic advertising.
- Access to company stocks
- Signing on bonus
- Flexible working
As the Head of EU Ad Tech your responsibilities will include:
- Leading through influence across business, operations, and technology.
- Managing a team and are able to work with and inspire directly and indirectly across the UK, EU and broader worldwide teams.
- Delivering complex projects and have impressed your stakeholders at all levels with your ability to communicate both written and verbally.
- Knowing how to scale resources, processes, and tools to support a fast growing, start-up like business and have a keen understanding of how to create the right leverage points within your team to ensure that the solution to every problem is not to simply increase headcount.
- Experience analysing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
- Experience with influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience building and managing a technical services organisation or products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to establish credibility and influence
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox