City of London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum
5 months ago
Head of Growth Analytics - London (flexible working) - £80,000
This is a brand-new opportunity to lead the growth analytics function for a fast-growing tech business in London! Starting from humble beginnings, the company now employ 100s of people worldwide and are investing heavily into the data function - the perfect next step for anyone who is truly passionate about data and driving growth. With a competitive salary and fantastic benefits (including very flexible working beyond lockdown) on offer, this role is likely to go first and so please get in touch asap to find out more!
Working closely with key senior stakeholders across the business, you will build and lead a team analysts with the goal of translating complex data into actionalable insights for the business. Your duties will include:
- Build and lead the Growth Analytics team
- Own customer performance across the website, define KPIs, monitor onoing results and leading customer behaviour
- Work closely with stakeholders providing them with the tools and reporting required
- Streamline analytics processes
- Coordinate cross functionally in multiple projects to share insight and learnings
- Produce automated tool and dashboards to facilitate company understanding of key data metrics
- Lead automation and efficiency process for the team
- Educated with STEM degree
- Expert in SQL and vast experience in data analysis and visualisation
- Demonstratable experience with quantitative analysis across various digital marketing channels
- Experience with A/B testing
- A real passion for data
- Experience with Python/R (desirable)
- Experience managing a small team (at least) of analysts
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.