City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
11 days ago
Head of Analytics - Tech start-up - London - £80k
This is a brand-new opportunity to lead the data and analytics function for a fast-growing tech start-up in London! Based out of their head office in London / working remotely, you will have full autonomy over the performance of the data team as well as scaling the team.
- Develop and manage the global Insight and Analytics strategy
- Develop and champion a single approach to the exploitation of data assets, covering market, clients, product usage, changes to regulations and other data
- Help draw insight and recommendation for optimising the use of all marketing and communication channels
- Defining suitable metrics to measure performance of all products
- Develop custom analysis to provide insights on key business and strategic issues
- Deep-dive analytics on areas of priority, advise on data gaps
- Translate and visualise data to communicate complicated information into simple and easy understandable ways
- Design automated, accurate and real-time dashboards
- Lead the insight and analytics team to meet business requirements
- Senior level experience of relevant data environments
- Senior level experience of SQL Server programming/scripting experience
- Demonstrated skills in data mining, analysis report building, data visualisation and insights delivery
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox