£600 - £601 per day
about 1 year ago
Head of Marketing Data & Insights
£600pd - outside IR35
3 month contract - potential to go perm
Brand new opportunity to take ownership of the marketing data & insights team for a leading in-house media business!
You will be responsible for building and leading the marketing data & insights team, playing a key strategic role in the business and taken the data function to the next level.
The role is based in Central London with plenty of flexibility in terms of remote working
- Own the data and insights function, building upon a small & high performing team
- Access to leading tech-stack, the latest Google tools and more
- Working with industry leading media brands
- Extremely flexible working policy, fully remote if needed…
- Building out the marketing analytics team
- Develop the digital framework that supports business objectives and goals
- Implementing digital analytics dashboards providing clear insights
- Expert analysis on multichannel performance, funnel & ecom performance, user journey and landing pages
- Overseeing all tracking specifications across websites and apps
- Control the budget for digital analytics tools and systems
- Experience managing a team of 4+ people
- Extensive experience in leading a marketing/digital analytics department
- Expert knowledge of Google analytics tools
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Experience in attribution modelling would be a huge plus!
- Exemplary leadership and communication skills
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK***
You can apply for this role of Head of Marketing Data and Insights now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.