City of London, London
4 months ago
Head of Marketing - SaaS - up to £130,000 + industry leading benefits + profit shares.
Sphere Digital are currently working with an exciting technology business, whose mission is to change the world of design.
They are looking to triple their revenue and double their headcount this year. And, they have just closed their Series A funding, with a credible investor. Not only that, but they were also listed on as one of the UK's best performing tech companies.
As part of their impressive growth plans, they are looking to hire a Head of Marketing, to lead the full Marketing function for the business.
As Head of Marketing your responsibilities will be:
- Figure out which growth themes work, and double down on them to increase the quantity and quality of MQLs and SQLs in a predictable and repeatable manner
- Help us understand our users and customers better, in terms of industries and personas
- Establish clear brand positioning and lead development of brand identify
- Establish, measure and report on KPIs and trends - internally and to board
- Build the team and work practices that you need to establish a successful marketing function
- Lead the management and monitoring of stakeholder engagements
- Developing marketing materials to generate sales leads and support client services
- Proven experience of building a marketing function within a Tech start up.
- Ability to lead and plan budgeting
- A growth focused generalist with an understanding of branding and storytelling.
- Excellent leadership and Project Management skills.
- Able to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- A self-start able to work in an autonomous working environment.
- Uncapped holiday - yes, your read correctly.
- Flexible working.
- Wellbeing budget
- Private Healthcare
- £1,000 budget towards professional development.
- Share options for all staff.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Socials, skip trips and Biannual global meet ups.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Senior Consultant - Marketing
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product, and creative talent globally
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.