21 days ago
Head of Paid Media - Ecommerce Personalisation Platform
An award-winning eCommerce Offer Personalisation platform created by a team of digital engineers and marketers from the leading lights of ecommerce, digital and affiliate marketing. We work across many verticals and geographies with World-leading brands! We use personalisation to drive even better results for our customers, who constantly amaze us with their innovation as retailers.
- Perform testing and optimisation on keywords, bids, audiences, user behaviour, location & devices.
- Execute tests and learn plans and push for innovation across all areas of our activity to improve click to leads % and leads to opportunities.
- Work with the wider team to set up tracking, experiments and deliver best in class measurement and reporting to provide confidence & transparency to the business.
- Consider other channels (e.g. sales, content marketing) to identify areas of improvement & efficiency.
- Lead the paid search team and take ownership of the quality and efficiency of output.
- Take responsibility for international paid search activity.
- Provide monthly and weekly reports related to ROI, revenue and goals.
- Carry out competitor analysis and ensure the company remains an industry pioneer.
- Utilise the latest tools and features of search platforms and measure the value of any new features.
- Work to build a performance marketing engine across tracking, attribution, automation, and optimisation.
- Experience driving growth through online acquisition channels targeting e-commerce.
- Experience in affiliate marketing/arbitrage business models is not essential but favourable
- Proven track record of increasing user acquisition, engagement and retention and meeting/exceeding revenue and profitability goals.
- Experience in managing growth teams & executing an agile marketing strategy.
- Paid media management: International PPC, YouTube and Facebook.
- Extensive experience using paid search platforms.
- Proven experience in the management of successful search campaigns.
- Comfortable with managing a team, as well as coaching others.
- The ability to think strategically and develop and execute comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans with hands-on digital skills including display, paid social and PPC.
- A deep understanding of how to leverage content to drive demand and an obsession with copy that performs.
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Team Leader
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox