of Paid Media – Media Agency – London - £85,00
My client is an established,
award winning performance agency with a team of 80 professionals across
Biddable, Outreach, Creative and Analytics.
They are an ambitious agency
and have enjoyed profitable, strong growth and looking for further build on
Some cool things about working
for this agency include:
- An open minded culture and diverse team.
- Hybrid working with 3 days, with 2 days remote
working per week.
- Generous annual training budget.
- 25 days holiday increasing by 1 day each year
up to 30 days.
Head of Paid Media is responsible for building and managing a top performing
biddable team and driving the strategy, commercials and clients forward. You
will be leading all paid activities whilst also being responsible for
developing structures and process always ensuring client satisfaction.
As the Head of Paid Media your responsibilities will
- Team strategy
- Client growth
and team management.
For the role Head of Paid Media role, you will have the following
- 9+ years managing paid media accounts working
towards client’s goals on a DR or performance basis
- Extensive Online planning experience
- Ability to manage a profit and loss with regards
to resource and fees
- Previous experience managing a team
- Extensive knowledge of paid media methodologies
- Experience with relevant technology such as ad
- Experience using analytical tools such as Google
- Accomplished presentation skills and confidence
in presentation delivery
- Extensive experience with New Business and
proven ability to cross sell/up sell
- Highly competent in Excel / Google Docs
You can apply for this role of Head of Paid Media now by sending
us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Dunford - email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job
opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out
how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage
applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age,
disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law.