£60000 - £80000 per annum
4 months ago
Head of PPC | Ecommerce | London | < £80,000
This is an exciting new opportunity to lead the PPC function for an incredibly successful start-up based in London. This is a business that has grown from humble origins to employing hundreds of industry experts across several different countries. Along with seemingly limitless progressive opportunities, these guys boast an unrivalled working culture, extensive benefits and empathetic work-life balance policy.
Reporting into the Head of Digital, your role will be to lead the PPC function from the front, defining UK and international strategy and being the subject matter expert across the business. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage company PPC strategy, planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimisation to ensure delivery against targets
- Identify opportunities to improve and scale performance
- Work cross-functionally to help with a/b testing and coming up with ideas on how to continually improve
- Keyword research and proactively monitoring latest industry trends
- Helping to refine the bid management approach with a focus on new users and reactivating existing ones
- Work with wider teams on strategy, forecasting and messaging, including country specific search strategies
- Work closely with Google and Bing account managers to ensure the company is staying at the forefront of Paid Search
- At least 5 years' experience of hands-on PPC experience
- Highly analytical, inquisitive and target driven
- Proven ability to deliver ROI from PPC campaigns
- Expert knowledge of audience based bidding strategies
- Experience managing large budgets and teams
- International experience would be a huge advantage!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.