about 1 month ago
Head of Performance Marketing - GERMANY - Competitive Salary
Sphere Digital Recruitment have recently partnered with a leader in casual gaming, who develops and distributes massively multiplier online games of various genres. With over £1 million in funding, they are scaling across Europe with no plans on slowing down!
As a result of their success, they are looking to hire a Head of Performance Marketing. You will be overseeing their portfolio of all online games across international markets. You will have full responsibility over their acquisition channels, with focus on Programmatic, Paid Search and Paid Social.
The company has offices in both Berlin and Hamburg but are offering a fully REMOTE package option too.
- You will be responsible for the user acquisition of the online games across international markets, across browser and mobile.
- You will have full creative ownership over their Performance Marketing campaigns, across the main channels of Programmatic, Paid Social and Paid Search.
- Programmatic will be the biggest focus area, utilising platforms such as DV360 and theTradeDesk.
- You will be overseeing a growing team of 4-5 digital experts.
- Have minimum 3 years experience in online marketing - particularly B2C.
- Be an expert in at least 2 of the following: Programmatic Advertising, Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO, CRM.
- Have leadership experience, or experience managing juniors/working students.
- Excellent communication in English - fluency in German/French is a plus.
- Prior experience in online gaming is NOT essential.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox