City of London, London
£75000 - £80000 per annum
19 days ago
Head of Performance - 12 month FTC - £75,000pa
This is a brilliant opportunity working for huge tech subscription business. Very interesting industry that really does change lives! They are a US company with most of their 1600 employees based there and a smaller offer in the UK. As the head of performance your role will be to act as an internal consultant and point of contact for local marketing teams to drive successful acquisition campaigns and the ensure the teams are operating at full potential. The is a 12 month maternity cover fixed term contract.
- Work with the local marketing teams and their agencies to deliver strong performance across search, paid social, native, video and display
- Manage and cultivate relationships with key partners (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Taboola)
- Lead ongoing testing and optimising to enhance performance and make the most of on new opportunities
- Work with MarTech to ensure technical setup (media optimisation, attribution, audience management, tracking) is optimised and working to its full potential
- Proactively share learnings with colleagues
- Act as a trusted consultant to the senior leadership team
- Hands on experience managing performance media campaigns either client side in an ecommerce or subscription business or agency side
- Experience in PPC management platforms (Google Ads, Bing, SA360) and paid social (Facebook)
- Solid understanding of digital measurement (attribution, incrementality)
- Experience working in an international context
- Experience at an agency or managing an agency
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox