£70000 - £75000 per annum
10 months ago
Head of Performance - Start up Agency & Consultancy - £70,000 - £75,000
Our client is a 1 year old, full service hybrid in-house agency & consultancy: typically working from client-side from Monday-Thursdays. They pride themselves as providing variety across channels, industries and clients, and are currently working with the likes of The Evening Standard, The Independent, Sky Newzealand, Daily Mail, and rapidly expanding their clientele. Based in amazing / modern offices, near Old Street station.
- Responsible for shaping the team, and helping to drive forward change and the direction of the agency
- Build quality relationships with clients, expanding current offerings, and driving forward new business
- Ability to set strategy and provide direction to internal and external teams
- Budget management, planning and forecasting
- Strategy development and identification of new growth opportunities
- Client management and servicing
- Highly involved in hiring for the team
- Strong cross channel experience / knowledge across Paid Search and Paid Social, knowledge of Programmatic and Analytics in addition would also be beneficial
- Confident with client communications and stakeholder management
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong understanding of the creative briefing process and creative optimisation
- Experience leading new business pitches
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.