£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
Head of Platform Support - Media and Advertising Platform- up to £70K plus benefits
My client is a leading production and advertising platform across the UK, with an advertising technology part of their business that this role will covering. The product allows them to target adverts to consumers through their platform using their personalisation technology that has just been launched to the market.
This means that you will be pioneering the new market leading product for the support team, and working closely with the implementation, customer success and tech consulting teams.
This role will have you covering a tech of first line technical support specialists, reporting into the head of the tech department and working very closely with clients.
This role will allow you to get fully trained on the technology, work with one of the UK's best production companies, and mould a fantastic support team to how you want!
As a Head of Platform Support you will:
- Be responsible for the Technical Support function of the business, ensuring best process is created and adhered to
- Manage a team of 1st line support consultants
- Work closely with the consulting and more technical implementation teams
- Design bespoke training programmes for your teams client portfolio to ensure success on the platform
- Manage inbound support tickets via JIRA
- Serve as the escalation point for Customer issues ensuring they are solved as quickly as possible.
- Monitor and report back to the business on service performance
- Participate in an out of hours rota
- Build a motivated, service-oriented and technically minded team that embodies the companies values
- Have at least 5 years experience either in a Technical Support or Technical Management capacity
- Have a background and experience in a media, tech or software environment
- Have experience in Ad-Tech, Mar-Tech or Media
- Have a proven track record in dealing with support requests efficiently.
- Have proven management experience, hiring and developing people
- Have excellent knowledge of JIRA Service Desk and other support platforms.
- You will ideally have some experience working on a Digital/Video Technology or SaaS platform.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have strong organisational skills
- You have some strong client-facing experience
- 25 days holiday
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training from industry experts
- Leadership and management training
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunches
- Bar in the office
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.