City of London, London
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 year ago
Head of Product - Ad Tech - £70,000 - £90,000
Our client is a forward-thinking performance marketing agency, operating from ten offices around the world. Their mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the hyper connected age. And their data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures they continue to lead the industry.
- As the Product Lead/Global Operations, you will be responsible for identifying, scoping and delivering all product development within the agency.
- You will ensure that any software development, or integration's utilising 3rd party software are evaluated, delivered and maintained using robust and industry leading product development methodologies.
- You will have the support of an internal team of data scientists, analysts and digital practitioners from across the agency as well as any required 3rd party partners.
- Your performance will be measured in terms of product usage uptake and reach to new users. You will therefore work proactively with the team to understand potential blockers to this success and find solutions and workarounds.
- Your strong track-record of delivering key features and excellent communication skills will allow you to thrive within my clients agency environment and deliver road-map items that will bring significant business value to their clients across all markets.
- Your technical knowledge in ad tech and audience targeting environments will mean that you are actively shaping the scope and functionality of both existing and future product development projects to ensure my client deliver cutting-edge technology, which solve complex mathematical and data challenges within an automated environment but is executed and articulated with elegant simplicity.
- Your strong personality will enable you to engage and negotiate with a variety of different teams including but not limited to engineers, data scientists, analysts, solution consultants, designers, media teams and agency leadership.
- Ability to be hands on with technology (SQL, R, etc).
- Ability to explain complex and unfamiliar technologies to media clients and practitioners.
- Experience as Product Manager/Owner in enterprise software.
- Establish more UI/UX based thinking into the visualisation of our data products.
- A keen interest in technology and data science, a degree in computer science,
statistics or other relevant fields will be a plus.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.