City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum + Additional Benefits
6 months ago
Head of Product - Digital Technology Agency - £100,000 - £120,000 + Benefits
Sphere Digital is proud to be partnered with the world's largest network of agencies in the recruitment of a Head of Product working within their largest brands to support their growth over the past 12 months. This role works 'horizontally' across multiple business groups - inspiring and working with multiple technology teams supporting existing clients, having involvement in winning new clients, and developing existing technology within the brand.
The role leads on the strategy of my client's technology applications across the globe, ensuring the technology products are delivering value and the roadmaps and feature sets are business and benefit led. The role works closely with its peers the Global Programme Director, Global Engineering Director, and APAC Director to deliver benefit led and business focused products that are well adopted throughout the agency alongside this managing a team of Product Managers and a newly established design team.
- Develop the strategy, goals, road maps and oversee road map implementation for key products - media plan management and work flow, competitive reporting, and data visualisation.
- Manage the technology product life-cycle from product vision and strategy through to delivery, support, and product retirement. Oversee a smooth transition from product vision, goals, and road map through to the definition, design and development, training, and go-live of individual roadmap items.
- Manage the Technology Product and Design team, setting goals and overseeing day-to-day operations and performance.
- Build productive and positive relationships with stakeholders throughout the business, ensure the business effectively works with client and specialist teams with the ultimate goal of delivering applications that provide value to them and their clients.
- AdTech knowledge of technology stacks utilised in ad campaign planning and implementation (AdServers, DSP/SSPs, Google Ads etc.).
- Experience in work flow and cultural considerations of working with remote teams across different geographies.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and experience in applying them to strategically deliver process efficiencies and improve effectiveness at a team level.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Executive Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.