City of London
£110,000 - £120,000 per annum + + equity
RM - 7010_1593614319
7 months ago
Having just secured £9m+ in series A funding, this high growth MarTech start-up are not for slowing down. The next part of their evolution will be one of the most rewarding, but also the most challenging. We are looking for an extremely ambitious, technical Product Leader who is motivated to take on such a prospect.
You will joining a business led by two second time founders, who have already built on of the UK's top SaaS companies - now backed by Google and Softbank.
This role is considered essential to wider business strategy and delivering a user experience that integrates well with existing and future workflows and other enterprise marketing solutions. On that basis the Head of Product fills a key management position and bridges the engineering, commercial and creative aspects of the business.
Reporting to the CEO, the role will evolve quickly from hands-on 'product owner' into a genuine leadership and management capacity. For this reason you will be motivated to wear both hats, player and coach.
- Develop, manage and evolve the product vision in collaboration with other members of the management team
- Develop pricing and positioning strategies
- Prioritise company development processes meeting customer requirements in line with the company plan of record
- Negotiate with stakeholders and arrive a workable deployment schedules capable of meeting commercial goals
- Work with marketing and insights teams to deliver valuable case studies clearly demonstrating performance advantages over alternatives
- You will already be operating as a 'Head of' and be able to demonstrate significant thought leadership around product strategy - min 5 yrs Product Management
- Highly educated (ideally within Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics)
- It is essential you understand and have demonstrated capability in the "start-up" world, you will have been on the journey of high-growth scale up previously and played a key role in a company's success
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Manager - Marketing & Analytics
email@example.com / 0203 763 2020
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.