City of London, London
£110000 - £130000 per annum
29 days ago
Sphere Digital are proud to be in partnership with one of the worlds largest consumer technology and electronics organisation in the recruitment of a new Head of Product to join their growing business. Our client is an amazing business to work for, full of endless opportunities, exceptional people and an excellent environment. As well as this, this client provides the opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
- Perform with depth the development of a systematic communication strategy for the new product (or new product line-up) based on the environment analysis of market, competitor and product.
- Drive the creative concept planning of multi-dimensional campaigns that touch various consumer touch points.
- Provide a specific direction on the strategy for the product or company's overall brand, brand portfolio and naming or the high-level direction for building a unique brand image.
- Understand and articulate my clients customer needs, build associated business cases and prioritised product requirements; synthesise data from various sources to inform product decisions, alongside with good intuition and prior experience
- Coordinate and synchronise product initiatives across different internal efforts by establishing shared vision and building consensus on common components
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences - internal teams and external partners
- Maintain active relationships with partners to help them on-board, proactively resolving business, technical, and policy issues
- Gather requirements and support definition of technical and product features related to product partnerships
- Track, analyse and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- 3-8 years of total relevant experience, of which at least 2 years of consumer-facing OTT video streaming product management experience with a track record of building and launching successful products
- Experience in growing a Product team
- Experience in working for an international company on global products
- Strong academic background
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Product & Project Management
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox