New York City
7 months ago
The Client is a Global leader in Search intelligence whose technology helps companies extract the values of a customer’s search behaviour.
Founded in 2011 in the UK, in 8 years they have grown to 8 Offices worldwide and over 200 employees. Their clients include companies such as Nike, Apple, Unilever, BMW, Spotify.
They are currently looking to add a Head of Ops to their team in New York. This person would be responsible for the Trading, I&A and Technical Account Management teams in the New York office. Helping grow the current team of 7 in line with the companies extensive US growth plans
- Managing 3 Teams within the department, leading on strategy and Processes
- Reporting directly to the President US
- Work in a consultative approach to support internal teams across the division, including Sales, Client strategy, Product, Media buying and Senior Management
- Responsible for Training, recruitment and growth within Senior Management
- 4-5 years within the Programmatic industry
- Background in Programmatic trading
- 2+ Years of managing a team of 5+
- Proven track record of working in a collaborative fashion with Senior management
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
+44 203 869 9590
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.