Up to £140000 per annum + Equity
about 1 year ago
Head of Sales
London - Sales
Salary - £140k (OTE) + Equity + Flexible Working
About the Client:
This business is a forward-thinking 3D design start-up based in London. With the support of high-profile investors from the Silicon valley, this business is focused on the transformation of digital creation with a vision to revolutionise 3D design in line with the 2D design revolution of Adobe during the 80s. This enterprise development is the first in 3D design software, allowing designers to work together whilst working remotely, changing the working dynamics of design.
Offering a truly disrupting technology suitable in a wide selection of verticals and soon to receive the next round of funding. This business is to expand rapidly over the coming year, opening a vacancy for a Head of Sales reporting into the CEO.
About your role;
- Working with the CEO to own and develop the sales process from lead generation to deal closing.
- You are tasked with the development and refinement of the enterprise sales strategy and process, building of a sales team and to close new deals.
- Driving a consultative approach to the sales process to optimise the sales cycle and conversion rate.
- Apply a 'hunter' approach by actively contacting prospects, attending events and work alongside marketing to grow prospect client pool through campaigns.
- Help to build out the CRM whilst keeping it up to date, plus defining a sales organisational chart, including KPI's and targets alongside the incentives to deliver against.
- A precedent of consultative SaaS sales (Enterprise), a plus is selling into design teams.
- Diligent in nature and flexible regarding the requirements of the business.
- Self-Driven in learning and setting targets with limited supervision.
- Leadership or the potential to be a leader of a global sales team.
- Good structure and organised, which a strong attention to detail.
Apply Now or contact Jordon Cornish - Consultant @
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.