City of London, London
£65000 - £85000 per annum + + £45k + Shares
18 days ago
Reporting in to the COO, you will be responsible for running and delivering the UK Host SaaS Revenue targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. This role will involve defining the sales strategy across the UK and Europe for Host Services, the ever-developing suite of software solutions to help venues generate revenue and maximise profitability.
In the role you will manage a team including 3 x Business Development Managers and 3 x Business Development Executives and the Customer Success function. You will also have responsibility for recruiting any additional headcount required to deliver targets.
- Commercial strategy and ownership - you will manage the sales strategy of Host SaaS Products. This will involve working with the CFO and COO to present and iterate successful sales processes package
- Sales delivery - you will be responsible for delivering annual sales and revenue targets for Host SaaS Products.
- Team management - you will manage a team of Business Development Professionals. Crucial to this is instilling the HeadBox values of Integrity, Empathy, Curiosity and Brilliance to drive the team.
- Reporting - on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis you will report on performance to the Senior Management team
- Sales experience - 6+ years of sales experience with a track record of success in SaaS sales
- Stakeholder management - well versed in corporate communications as you will be interacting with senior stakeholders across the Hotel and Events Industry sectors.
- Problem solving - you are responsible for building, growing and running Host Sales. There will be challenges that need facing in a dynamic and buoyant way.
- Be great to work with - You will embody the company values of brilliance, integrity, empathy, and curiosity. Key to this role is a own it and build it attitude with tireless energy to drive the growth.
- Flexi-working - we trust you to get the job done, wherever you are - Hiit classes and yoga paid for
- Breakfast and fruit in the office every day.
- Your own MacBook and iPhone
- Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.