£65000 - £85000 per annum + £45k OTE + shares
about 2 months ago
This young and exciting client is looking for a Head of Sales to join their rapidly expanding team. They are the UK's fastest growing event tech brand, on a mission to reinvent the global events industry through technology.
Since launching in late 2015, they have received £8m+ in investment and now employ a team of 70+ staff members, based in Shoreditch, London. The platform and ecosystem of software products unlock brilliant events for bookers, businesses and venues across the UK and Ireland.
In 2018, they were shortlisted for The Sunday Times Tech Track "Ones to Watch" 2018 as well as being listed for the third consecutive year in Start-ups UK Top 100.
Having closed Series A funding in 2018 they are looking forward to an exciting growth phase with a focus on product development and expansion in to multiple European Cities in 2019.
Reporting in to the COO, the Head of Sales will be responsible for running and delivering the UK Host SaaS Revenue targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. This role will involve defining the sales strategy across the UK and Europe for Host Services, the ever-developing suite of software solutions to help venues generate revenue and maximise profitability.
In the role the Head of Sales will manage a team including 3 x Business Development Managers and 3 x Business Development Executives and the Customer Success function. You will also have responsibility for recruiting any additional headcount required to deliver targets.
As Head of Sales, you will have responsibility for:
- Commercial strategy and ownership - you will manage the sales strategy of Host SaaS Products. This will involve working with the CFO and COO to present and iterate successful sales processes package
- Sales delivery - you will be responsible for delivering annual sales and revenue targets for Host SaaS Products.
- Team management - you will manage a team of Business Development Professionals. Crucial to this is instilling the values of Integrity, Empathy, Curiosity and Brilliance to drive the team.
- Reporting - on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis you will report on performance to the Senior Management team
- Sales experience - 6+ years of sales experience with a track record of success in SaaS sales
- Stakeholder management - well versed in corporate communications as you will be interacting with senior stakeholders across the Hotel and Events Industry sectors.
- Problem solving - you are responsible for building, growing and running Host Sales. There will be challenges that need facing in a dynamic and buoyant way.
- Be great to work with - You will embody the company values of brilliance, integrity, empathy, and curiosity. Key to this role is a own it and build it attitude with tireless energy to drive the growth.
- Flexi-working - we trust you to get the job done, wherever you are - Hiit classes and yoga paid for
- Breakfast and fruit in the office every day.
- Your own MacBook and iPhone
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox