New York, USA
US$150000 - US$175000 per annum + Double OTE, Equity
2 months ago
Head of Sales, USA (East Coast) - AdTech - New York - $150,000-$175,000/$300,000+ Total
This Head of Sales role is a great opportunity to join an AdTech company that is becoming a world leader in building the most effective advertising products possible for advertiser, publishers and users, delivering intuitively engaging social display formats mid-article on premium mobile editorial content! They're looking for sales experts to sell into some of the world's biggest brands and agencies, as well as head the entire sales team for the East Coast!
- Rapidly growing company expanding into the US
- Raised £3m last year in the UK
- Have grown by 100% year after year (5 years old)
- Won an award for being one of the fastest growing companies in the Europe
- Paid trip to London to meet the UK team
- Company summer retreat in Tuscany
As the Head of Sales, your responsibilities will include:
- Build a robust pipeline of leads to increase RFP's and IO's, as well as forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Create relationships with brand and performance-focused agency contacts and explain the power of the tech
- Promote successful advertising strategies, both creative and technical
- Return client/market-driven insights to product and other teams within the business
- 6 years proven success in the digital space in these sectors: Advertising Sales, Brand Advertising, Growth and Customer Acquisition, Mobile, Consulting, and Online Sales
- Experience driving new business, meeting goals and navigating organizational hierarchies
- Understanding of business intelligence to identify trends and use that data to help your clients make the best decisions regarding their marketing goals
- Experience working with marketing decision makers in companies and agencies
You can apply for this role of Enterprise Account Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Recruitment Consultant - Specializing in placing salespeople into AdTech Vendors and Publishers across the US
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.