£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Shares + Flex working
3 months ago
Head of sales (Leadership)
London - Sales
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000 + £25,000 (£85-£95K) + Shares + Flexible Working
About the Business:
This business offers an exciting and noise cutting SaaS platform within the events space. In their 3rd year, they have expanded rapidly both within the UK and internationally. Their offering is reinventing the events industry using technology, and a diverse and exciting product offering.
After creating an exciting culture and an agile environment they have been listed in the UK Start-ups Top 10 for three consecutive years and recently received Series A ready for product development and company-wide expansion.
If you are self-motivated, driven and energetic this fast-paced environment will support you in development whilst working alongside some of the best sales minds in the industry. Alongside great development opportunity, the package and commission are one of the best in industry.
About your role;
- Strategy and ownership: You will manage the sales strategy of the SaaS host product requiring you to work with the CFO, Commercial Director and Head of Sales (Demand), to develop and present improved sales processes.
- Sales: You will be responsible for meeting annual sales revenue for the Host SaaS product. This includes managing the full 360 sales cycle for your self and the sales team.
- Responsibility: includes creating accurate forecasts of monthly and Quarterly revenue including commitments and closing tactics for yourself and the team.
- Management: You will manage a business development team, instilling the business values and driving the team and business to achieve the best possible results against the target.
- Reporting: You report accurately on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for senior management to monitor the business growth and wider performance.
- A precedent of achieving sales targets for a SaaS business in the following verticals Events, Media, Finance, Tech or Professional Services
- Experience in 360 sales and leading with the ability to build teams and deliver on ambitious revenue targets.
- Ability to engage in a complex dialogue with C-level stakeholders at Enterprise Businesses (CEO, CFO, HR directors)
- 5+ years experience in sales with a track record of successful SaaS sales.
- 2:1 in a Degree at a top University
- Worked in a start-up / fast paced environment requiring you to be adaptable and
Apply Now or contact Jordon Cornish - Consultant @
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently has a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.