City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
Head of Sales Support - Media Owner - London - £45,000
My clients are a global advertising technology platform, who specialise in gaming and entertainment. Their business concept is to connect advertisers and their agencies with video gaming content and publishers, giving them access to the hard-to-reach and highly valuable global gaming audience.
They have offices across the world, in London, Paris, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney and Seoul! After recent funding, the business plans to expand into new territories going into 2022! My clients are in search of a Head of Client Services who will be responsible for working across functions, developing strategies, processes, and communication to help drive Publisher's success.
- Flexible working
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan scheme
- 25 days annual leave (inclusive of festive office closure) plus bank holidays and your
- birthday off
- Option to buy and sell annual leave allowance
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing, international company
As the Head of Sales Support, your responsibilities will include:
- Pricing and rate cards, inventory availability
- Work with the branding team to create clear and concise proposal templates
- Work with our data providers to augment our proposals with third party data from the likes of Nielsen
- Manage 2 x Executives setting goals, training, and ensuring the responses to RFPs are world class
- Manage 1 x designer to ensure that all proposals are on brand, clear and professionally
- Create and develop products across all types of media including video, rich media and display.
- 3+ years of experience in a digital media agency planning and buying team
- You understand the digital media landscape with particular focus on clearly providing media agencies with proposals that answer their RFPs
- You will understand how to create digital advertising products, packages and offerings that turn complex digital media campaigns into simple and effective opportunities for agencies to buy
- You are creative with very high standards and a fierce attention to detail
- You love to be organized and process driven and are keen to help those who don't share those skills learn
- You understand that data and audience insights are as important as context and creative
You can apply for this role of Head of Sales Support now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.