City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + + OTE
NDX - 88881 - Dir IS_1615310299
7 months ago
Head of SDRs - CX Marketing Tech
Up to £60k base + OTE
This is a high growth scale up with an exciting exit plan, now is the perfect time to join when you can influence the growth - perfect for those that enjoy working in a fast paced agile environment.
This tech perfects CX by letting customers engage with brands over whatever channel they prefer (Whatsapp,Email, Facebook chat ect) and for the brands to manage and personalise the experience all from one platform.
Instead of forcing customers down annoying automated calls with dead ends they can reach out in way that's quicker, cheaper and better for their experience of the brand.
* Great Glassdoor reviews
* Fast growing
* Series B funding with Series C coming soon
* Great tech reviews
This is BDR/SDR management role, it's both the day-to-day management of the lead generation team and thinking long term strategy about continuous improvement.
- Managing a team of 8 SDRs and grow the team to 7
- Nurturing their talent as the focus is to move them up to AEs
- Training and development
- Mentoring and support them as everyone is WFH
- Implement and innovate new sales strategies that will increase performance
- Day to day sales management and motivation
- Utilise data to help mentor the SDRs
- Working closely with the other teams including sales, marketing and operation
- At least 5 years SaaS sales experience with 2 of those years managing a team of SDRs, ideally more like 3-5 years SDR management
- Managed a team of over 5 and have plenty of experience hiring multiple SDRs
- You must be adept with sales data and know how you can use this to improve the performance of the SDR team
- Experience working closely with marketing, sales and operations teams internally
- Proven driven
- Great longevity in roles
- You've hit your SDR team target
- Great written and verbal English
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.