£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Head of SEO| London | Fintech
Are you a data-driven Head of SEO looking for a role in which you can take a lead in the development of a world-leading, global SEO campaigns within the highly competitive financial technology sector?
My client is a global leader in online trading and is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth due to the success of its several award-winning brands.
- Own the global SEO roadmap across technical SEO, onsite optimisation, content creation and link building
- Manage, maintain and increase the online presence of all brands globally
- Run regular audits and performance reviews
- Define key metrics that drive SEO performance and translating these into meaningful objectives for the department
- Manage and lead external agencies
- Vast experience in a direct SEO role with a focus on both content and technical SEO
- Strong experience managing international SEO campaigns for a large brand, managing multiple TLD
- Experience using 3rd party tools such as - Google search console, Google analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming frog, DeepCrawl, SEMRush, Search Metrics etc.
- Proven experience in managing relationships with a variety of agencies and suppliers to plan and deliver campaigns across multiple brands and markets
- First class Analytical skills and ability to translate data into actionable strategies
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.