City of London
£75,000 - £100,000 per annum + Great benefits
7 months ago
We are working with a publishing & e-commerce brand, specialising in the travel sector. This client has shown record breaking growth, and in 2019 were the fastest growing travel and media brand on social media. They also won over 30 awards in 2019 alone! Being innovative at heart, this client has not let Covid-19 get in it's way and has successfully adapted their campaigns to the current climate.
- Design, implement and monitor search strategies that align with business goals
- Shaping the company's strategic direction
- Coordinating with Content, Design, Product, Data Science and Engineering teams to maximise organic reach
- Manage and grow the SEO team
- Competitor and industry analysis / reporting
- Work with Content teams to create, report and monitor campaigns
- Lead the monthly, quarterly and annual planning of the company's objectives
- Report and present to senior stakeholders
- Previous experience working client side
- Publishing and / or e-commerce industry experience
- Experience of creating and optimising large scale SEO campaigns
- Extensive eperience with setting overall strategy
- Experience of Direct Line Management
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
0203 869 2030 | 07749 044 068
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.