City of London, London
12 months ago
Head of Search / SEO - Boutique Agency
- This established boutique agency focus on website design/development, mobile and SEO and in particular where they all meet.
- Made up of 25 talented team members, they focus on bringing enthusiasm to the office, along with working on having close partnerships with clients and delivering an outstanding service.
- Overseeing all SEO and setting the strategic direction for the department, to ensure that we are continuously improving how we are able to meet the demands of our clients
- Investigating and working with the latest SEO software.
- On-site and off-site optimisation.
- Communicating with potential and current clients via phone, email and face to face meetings.
- Working closely with clients to ensure a full understanding of their business, digital marketing needs and priorities.
- Oversee the training of the SEO team.
- Promote teamwork within the SEO team and with its members interactions across the agency.
- Excellent client management skills
- Ability to conduct technical SEO audits to identify website issues
- Key competencies around content optimisation and keyword research
- Able to prove the success of your past SEO campaigns
- Experience working through website migrations
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/stephanie-levinson
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.