City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + flexible
about 1 month ago
- Started in 2009, this agency is an independent digital marketing agency, focused on delivering performance media for their clients.
- With offices in London, they deliver multilingual digital campaigns for a diverse range of clients across a number of different verticals.
- They offers a dynamic working environment, where they welcome input from all staff members on shaping the future of the agency.
- Free breakfast
- Fat Fridays - a regular Friday lunch treat laid on by us
- Company socials
- Opportunities to travel - meet the team and get to know your counterparts in our Sarajevo office
- Overseeing Technical and Content focused SEO and setting the strategic direction for the department
- Ensuring that the work meets (and exceeds) all expectations our clients might have and taking the appropriate action if not
- Assisting with complex SEO issues, supporting the Account Managers and junior team members with challenges or questions
- Overseeing the distribution of resources
- Communicating with potential and current clients
- Working closely with clients to ensure a full understanding of their business, digital marketing needs and priorities
- Supporting our new business process, producing SEO proposals, ensuring the best solution for clients
- Leading SEO business pitch meetings
- Recruiting staff within the SEO team and managing any short-term resource requirements
- Hands on on-site optimisation and technical auditing
- Identifying opportunities for the SEO department and developing the product offering
- Developing the processes and systems to ensure the smooth delivery of service
- Oversee the training of the SEO team
- Demonstrate considerable SEO knowledge across Technical and Content focused SEO
- Great organisational skills, able to manage themselves and the SEO team
- Agency experience within a management role
- Advanced knowledge of SEO tools, such as, SEMrush, Botify, Screaming Frog, SEO Monitor, Majestic, Ahrefs etc
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of Wordpress/Magento and other CMS systems
- Able to lead in developing our SEO services and client base
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox