City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
5 days ago
Head of Web Analytics - Ed-tech - London/hybrid - £80K
This is a brand new opportunity to join a marketing leading Ed-Tech business who are going through a period of explosive growth and investing heavily into the latest technology.
You will head up the Web Analytics team to deliver a best in class solution across multiple websites through optimising performance, user experience (UX) and conversion rate (CRO) opportunities.
I would love to speak to people with a deep background in website and conversion analytics, looking to step into a leadership position in a fast-paced industry leader.
Why it's exciting:
- Chance to join an innovative tech company leading the way in their industry
- Huge investment facilitating their rapid growth and latest, cutting edge tech
- Own the web analytics function spanning 80+ websites
- Based in Central London, flexible working, circa £80K salary
- Manage 80+ websites and lead the roll out of all new website launches (lots in the pipeline!)
- Manage web development program with agency partner to ensure websites continue to innovate and make the most of technology
- Ensure continuous improvement of websites to optimise conversion rate
- Work closely with Digital Marketing team to ensure web development supports targets
- Manage CRO programs to improve lead generation and website engagement metrics
- Continuously improve user experience (UX) on all websites and funnel
- Ensuring correct tagging/tracking, analysing performance, A/B testing
- Highly experienced in web analytics, development, UX, CRO
- Expert experience in Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Strong experience in A/B and MVT testing
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong track record of team management and leadership
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Manager - Analytics
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox