City of London, London
£90000 - £100000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Head of Yield - Media Owner - London - £90,000 - £100,000
My clients are a global advertising technology platform, who specialise in gaming and entertainment. Their business concept is to connect advertisers and their agencies with video gaming content and publishers, giving them access to the hard-to-reach and highly valuable global gaming audience.
They have offices across the world, in London, Paris, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney and Seoul! After recent funding, the business plans to expand into new territories going into 2022! My clients are in search of a Head of Yield who will be responsible for working across functions, developing strategies, processes, and communication to help drive Publisher's success.
- Flexible working
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan scheme
- 25 days annual leave (inclusive of festive office closure) plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Option to buy and sell annual leave allowance
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing, international company
As the Head of Yield, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead analysis of wider KPIs including vendor match-rates, consent, bidder participation and win-rates and their impact on monetisation
- Use a data led staged approach moving from analysis, to planning, testing, analysis and finally execution
- Forecast the impact of changes and upgrades using advanced analysis and modelling techniques; design robust testing frameworks to measure their actual impact on business
- Work with Publisher Operations, Client Services and Engineering to coordinate optimisation for SSP partners
- Drive and maintain yield, viewability, win rates and RPM
- 4+ years' experience in Yield Management role in a programmatic ad business; preferably an ad exchange/SSP or sophisticated programmatic publisher
- Experience in data analysis, modelling, and advanced reporting
- An ability to convert complex datasets and analysis into succinct business recommendations for key stakeholders
- Experience of working with data from a variety of platforms, including DSPs, SSPs, and Google Ad Manager
- Deep understanding of digital advertising landscape; technologies and RTB
- A proven track record of delivering insights that drive material yield improvements for publishers
You can apply for this role of Head of Yield now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox