City of London, London
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Implementation Analyst - Innovative Data/Tech company - 50k
Brand new role as an Implementation/Tagging Specialist an revolutionary Data/Tech company that helps brands leverage their data to increase marketing, advertising and sales effectiveness. They help businesses collect, enrich, and activate their data to find new customers, foster engagement, increase conversion, and drive sales across online and offline channels. They work with clients to achieve these goals using a combination of consulting, software, and managed services.
-Founded by former Google Executives
-Work with top clients such as Adidas, Lagoste and L'oreal
-Subscription to Codeacademy and other fantastic benefits
- Assist both internal and external stakeholders on all issues related to the implementation of data collection tags on websites and applications
- Includes web analytics, media tracking and marketing technology implementations, audits and quality assurance
- Have the responsibility of creating analytics and media tracking specifications and assist with the entire implementation process
- Optimise user journey through A/B and MVT testing
- Work on multiple clients/projects
- 1-3 years experience in similar role
- Ideally from an agency background, also very open to Ecommerce and Digital companies
- Good proficiency with Google Analytics and ideally some exposure to Tag Management Systems
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox