£45000 - £55000 per annum + 10% Bonus
about 2 months ago
Market Leading Ecommerce SaaS Platform - £45,000 - £55,000 plus 10% Bonus!
My client is one of the industry's leading Digital Optimisation Platforms in the Ecommerce/SaaS space. They work with brands and retailers to launch and optimise their multi-channel advertising campaigns online.
They work with some incredible clients, offering a huge amount of variety in your portfolio as well as the chance to build strong and meaningful relationships with each client.
They are an office of passionate technology professionals who still maintain that 'start-up' environment where everyone is striving for better. If you are looking to join a fast-paced company with incredible routes for progression, then this is the place for you! They are ideally looking for someone who works in a similar eCom space and in an Implementation/Onboarding/Digital Project Management role.
- Act as a Platform expert and Subject Matter expert during launch phase
- Setting up and launching clients onto our platform
- Handle technical questions from our clients - Data feeds, API's etc
- Work on configuration and troubleshooting during the onboarding stage
- Give feedback to the product team in regards for features and enhancements
- Deliver dynamic training sessions to client user groups using an established training routine
- You will have at least 2 years' experience in an Implementation/Digital Project Management or Onboarding role
- You will ideally have some experience working on a similar eCom tech or SaaS platform serving clients online
- You will have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics
- You have a strong knowledge of API's
- You have experience working with XML, TXT or JSON and product data feed formats
- You have experience working with large, Enterprise clients
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick thinker
- You have some strong client-facing experience
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
You can apply for this role of Implementation Consultant now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.