City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + +10%
12 months ago
Implementation Consultant - E-commerce - Up to £45k base
Inside every company, behind every brand-while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people.
- Excellence and achievement within the role will be defined by completing work within agreed SLA, launching customers effectively and within agreed deadlines on our SaaS ecommerce platform, working with a range of mid-market self-service all the way to enterprise level clients, appropriately setting client expectations, improving processes and ensuring consistent client satisfaction.
- Acting as a Platform expert and Technical Subject Matter Expert during the launch phase
- Setting up and launching clients on the platform Handling technical questions and queries from clients (software, data feeds, API, FTP) Delivering predefined and dynamic training sessions to client user group(s) using established training methodology customised to meet specific customer needs
- Experience and/or strong knowledge of API (REST and SOAP) required
- Experience working with product data feed formats (XML, TXT, CSV, JSON) and familiarity with FTP protocols required
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Experience working with enterprise level clients
- Being a problem solver and have a positive attitude in all circumstances. No problem or challenge is ever big enough for you!
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong time management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Customer Success Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.