£45000 - £55000 per annum + 10% Bonus
14 days ago
CA - IC_1633422945
Implementation Consultant - Ecommerce Marketplace SaaS Platform
£45,000 - £55,000 plus 10% Bonus!
Central London / Remote
My client is one of the industries leading Ecommerce Marketplace Platforms in the SaaS space. They work with brands and retailers to launch and optimise their multi-channel advertising campaigns online.
They work with some incredible clients, offering a huge amount of variety in your portfolio as well as the chance to build strong and meaningful relationships with each client.
They are an office of passionate technology professionals who still maintain that 'start-up' environment where everyone is striving for better. If you are looking to join a fast-paced company with incredible routes for progression, then this is the place for you!
They are ideally looking for someone who works in a similar eCom space and in an Implementation/Onboarding/Digital Project Management role.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will:
- Work with clients to understand their needs on the platform, and provide solutions to set it up as best to that
- Act as the technical expert on the platform for your clients
- Set up and onboard clients onto the tech platform, assessing their ongoing needs for any more implementation needs
- Work with clients to troubleshoot any issues on the platform
- Create and define training programmes for your tech
- Work closely with the Sales team when needed for prospective clients joining the tech platform
- You will have at least 4 years' experience in an Implementation/Digital Project Management or Onboarding role.
- You will ideally have some experience working on a similar eCom tech or SaaS platform serving clients online.
- You will have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics
- You have a strong knowledge of API's
- You have experience working with XML, TXT or JSON and product data feed formats.
- You have experience working with large, Enterprise clients.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick thinker.
- You have some strong client-facing experience
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Customer Success
0207 131 0208
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox