£45000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
over 1 year ago
Implementation Consultant - Legal/Finance Tech Start-Up - £45,000-70,000 base plus bonus, stock and benefits!
My client is a new start-up here in London who are newly funded and looking to continue their rapid growth and development of their product!
Their tech is a SaaS based product which allows their clients to manage their finance and legal teams, and streamline a lot of their work processes. It's a very innovative product, which they have seen great success from and lead them to working with some huge names in the industry already!
They have grown now to over 30 people in the past couple years but are projecting to double that this year with this position being the most senior in their Implementation team. You will be taking over any onboardings and integrations for Enterprise level clients.
They want someone who has extensive experience in Implementation in a B2B SaaS Environment. You must have considerable experience managing multiple projects and onboarding clients onto a tech platform.
As an Implementation Manager, you will:
- Work with clients to understand their needs on the platform, and provide solutions to set it up as best to that
- Act as the technical expert on the platform for your clients
- Set up and onboard clients onto the tech platform, assessing their ongoing needs for any more implementation needs
- Work with clients to troubleshoot any issues on the platform
- Create and define training programmes for your tech
- Work closely with the Sales team when needed for prospective clients joining the tech platform
- You will have at least 2 years' experience in an Implementation/Digital Project Management or Onboarding role in a SaaS business.
- You will ideally have some experience working on a similar SaaS platform
- You will have experience analysing data
- You ideally have a strong knowledge of API's
- You have experience working with large, Enterprise clients as well as SMBs.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have some experience working in a start-up or small environment
- You have some strong client-facing experience
- You ideally have a good commercial acumen and have worked to targets here before
- Health Insurance
- Profit share scheme.
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Pension Plan
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.