City of London, London
21 days ago
The world leading Digital Knowledge Management platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action.
Today, an ever-increasing amount of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, T-mobile and Specsavers use our Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
- Provide consultative analysis and recommendations to enterprise clients
- Monitor and review project progress and time lines, identify and resolve issues
- Ensure project success, by taking ownership of each client
- Plan, track and document status updates for each implementation project
- Collect requirements and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed
- BA degree or higher is a must.
- 3+ years of operations, customer service, consulting, project management, or analyst experience
- Excellent project management (including prioritisation and organisation) skills
- Proficient in data analysis and manipulation with solid spreadsheet skills
- Advanced knowledge of excel; SQL is a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Customer Success Specialist Recruiter
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox