Implementation Manager - Ad Tech - London - £45,000-£60,000 +bonus - REMOTE!
Join a super exciting Ad Tech company who specialise in Telco campaigns who were named by inc magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the world! Office in Central London! They have multiple offices globally! If you are looking to work alongside world-class colleagues and work on DSP's, SSP's and more, this could be the next step for you!
- Work closely with experts from all internal department teams!
- Shape and develop advertisers media strategies and formulate intelligent marketing campaigns
- Be a vital programmatic and social strategist in an world-class team!
- Works on DSP campaigns!
- Direct day to day activities on top tier accounts
- Play a key role in translating marketing and advertising objectives into media strategies!
- Conduct client meetings, workshops, QBRs in conjunction with your AD on the accounts
- Present an analysis of product adoption, campaign performance and identify the value our platform brings to clients and present this accordingly.
- 3+ years of related trading experience
- OR programmatic trading experience looking to go more strategic
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver excellent work!
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.