City of London, London
£38000 - £50000 per annum + + Bonus
27 days ago
This innovatie company have been on the front lines of e-commerce since 2001, helping retailers and brands connect with customers, optimise operations and grow sales channels. They've grown from a small company in a young industry to an industry leader at the forefront of a global revolution - with thousands of clients and billions of dollars in transactional revenue flowing through our platform every year.
They are now looking to hire a German Speaking Implementation Manager to help take them to the next level.
As Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Launching customers effectively and within agreed deadlines on our SaaS ecommerce platform
- Working with a range portfolio of mid-market (self-service) all the way to enterprise level clients
- Acting as a Platform expert and Technical Subject Matter Expert during the launch phase
- Handling technical questions and queries from clients (software, data feeds, API, FTP…)
- Ability to communicate in German (native to business level) required
- Experience and/or strong knowledge of API (REST and SOAP) required
- Experience working with product data feed formats (XML, TXT, CSV, JSON) and familiarity with FTP protocols required
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox