£50000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Implementation Manager - Legal SaaS Tech Company
£50,000 - £80,000 + Benefits and Commission
This is an opportunity to join an International SaaS start up with explosive growth in the legal tech space in the world. This business is well funded, structured and well connected with great partnerships in place, alongside some of the greatest minds in this space to drive a huge scale-up.
Having grown considerably over the past 12 months and securing a large, recent funding round their proprietary software is vastly improving the efficiency of legal functions of global organisations.
They already work with some of the best businesses in London and globally. As well as their London office, they also have a physical presence across the US and Asia. They have some aggressive growth targets over the next 12 months, so joining at this stage will provide you with a huge progression opportunity.
You will be reporting to the Global VP of Customer Success in this role and be based in their fast-growing London office in central London. You will also be working alongside their Sales and Customer Success team and be exposed to things like Pre-Sales too.
The culture is a major focus for the business, and this is apparent as they operate as one team but offer real autonomy in your specific role. You will have a great base salary with a highly competitive commission structure to reward you during this journey.
Your day to day:
- Work closely with existing customers on the best set up for their needs on a case by case basis.
- Own your implementation plans, working closely with the Customer Success team
- Uncover business pain posts proactively and work with them to understand solutions and ideas.
- Work with clients on the setup, configuration and use of their software.
- Build and customise demos and technical evaluations of your customer needs
- Meet clients on site as much as possible across the UK.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, supported by the technical team.
- Help to deploy successful application integrations such as Jira, Salesforce and SSO launches
Your acquired experience:
- 5+ years experience in Implementation, Solutions or Pre-Sales.
- Enterprise SaaS sales experience (Technical desirable)
- Ideally a technical degree background
- Ideally Legal or Fintech experience.
- Have worked in an agile and fast paced start-up environment.
- Solid technical background, with demonstratable experience in software development and web tech.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox