City of London
£50,000 - £65,000 per annum + bonus
7 months ago
My client is a US based tech company who are revolutionising the Retail industry instore. They have dominated the market in the states, and have launched in the UK and Europe, with London being their EMEA hub.
They've won a considerable amount of Enterprise business around Europe, which are currently being managed from the US. They now need an Implementation/technical expert to be the product expert for new and existing clients and report into the Global head of Customer Success.
With an amazing amount of support from the US, a fast-growing team in the UK and a lot of new funding, this is really a great opportunity to join a growing business with an amazing tech!
As an Implementation Manager, you will:
- Work with clients to understand their needs on the platform, and provide solutions to set it up to their requirements
- Act as the technical expert on the platform for your clients
- Set up and onboard clients onto the tech platform, assessing their ongoing needs for any more implementation needs
- Work with clients to troubleshoot any issues on the platform
- Create and define training programmes for your tech
- Get involved in the presales process as the technical expert
- Work closely with the Sales team when needed for prospective clients joining the tech platform
- You will have at least 2 years' experience in an Implementation/Digital Project Management or Onboarding role.
- You will ideally have some experience working with a SaaS platform serving ideally retail clients
- You will have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics
- You ideally have a strong knowledge of API's
- You have experience working with SQL and any other coding languages
- You have experience working with large, Enterprise clients across Europe
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have some strong client-facing experience
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks on a Friday
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.