City of London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + 10% bonus
10 months ago
My client is one of the industries leading Digital Optimisation Platforms In their space. They work with brands and retailers to launch and optimise their multi-channel advertising campaigns online.
They work with some incredible clients, offering a huge amount of variety in your portfolio as well as the chance to build strong and meaningful relationships with each client.
They are an office of young and passionate technology professionals who still maintain that 'start-up' environment where everyone is striving for better. If you are looking to join a fast-paced company with incredible routes for progression then this is the place for you!
They are ideally looking for someone who works in a similar eCom space and in an Implementation/Onboarding/Digital Project Management role.
As an Implementation Executive, you will:
- Work with clients to understand their needs on the platform, and provide solutions to set it up as best to that
- Act as the technical expert on the platform for your clients
- Set up and onboard clients onto the tech platform, assessing their ongoing needs for any more implementation needs
- Work with clients to troubleshoot any issues on the platform
- Create and define training programmes for your tech
- Work closely with the Sales team when needed for prospective clients joining the tech platform
- You will have at least 1 years' experience in an Implementation/Digital Project Management or Onboarding role.
- You will ideally have some experience working on a similar eCom tech or SaaS platform serving clients online.
- You will have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics
- You have a knowledge of API's
- You will ideally have experience working with XML, TXT or JSON and product data feed formats.
- You have experience working with large, Enterprise clients.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have some strong client-facing experience
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.