City of London
£3,0000 - £55,000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client is the absolute industry leader in their field as they have such an advanced and industry recognised product. They have acquired two businesses to the value of $7.5 billion and are rapidly continuing to develop their product offering through acquisitions.
Their tech essentially allows 1-2-1 personalisation for their client's customers, but at mass scale. They're direct competitors to the likes of Google and WPP for their offering, but as seriously dominating at the moment.
They have been profitable every year since they started, have doubled in revenue for the past 5 years and currently their UK office is their best performing office globally. They're also on track to hit £100 million in revenue by 2023.
The role will be a technical role in their onboarding/implementation team working directly on new clients to train them on the tech platform as well as manage ongoing clients technical integrations and implementations.
You must have experience within SaaS or Advertising and have strong technical experience and be a very proactive and switched on person.
As an Implementation Manager, you will
- Be responsible for technical solutions for your clients on their digital marketing goals
- Integrate and onboard clients onto the tech platform
- Manage the technical relationship with clients
- Provide any initial technical support if needed
- Write and create scripts, database table and process SQL data feeds for cliens
- Work closely with the Account Management, Analytics and Product teams
- Work with developers both internally and with your clients team
- Maintain direct contact with clients
- Learn new coding skills and have the opportunity to get involved with different teams and projects
- Have worked in a similar role for ideally 2-4 years
- Have strong communication skills and evidence where you have spoken to clients directly before
- Have a problem solving nature
- Ideally have experience in Digital or Advertising or SaaS
- Any other Scripting languages like PHP, Shell or Python are a bonus
- Health Insurance
- Lunch allowance
- Profit share scheme.
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training with 2 weeks guaranteed each year
- 3 month full onboarding process
- Pension Plan
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox