£350 - £351 per day
20 days ago
Influence Account Director
2 month contract
A leading and award winning Influence Agency are looking for an Influence Account Director who will help their focus on team development. You will be a key element of the influence leadership team as well as being driven, excited by influence and not afraid to get stuck in. You will report directly into the UK lead and work with the Influence management team across strategy, ideation, project management and execution of influencer marketing campaigns for their key clients
- You will lead large and complex influence projects
- You will be creating momentum within the team and ensure high quality work as well as growth
- You will be a trusted partner and advisor to mid-level clients as well as more senior clients
- You will need a thorough understanding of your clients business objectives and support them in achieving this as well as navigating through potential issues
- You will be leading a wider team in order to help them achieve their goals
- 5+ years experience within a marketing / influence / social agency
- Strong experience of key stakeholder management at a senior and global level
- Proven experience of integrating digital and social media in campaign activity at both a single market and multi market level
- Deep passion for influencer marketing
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Influence Account Director now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox