£30000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
Influencer Account Manager - Fashion - £40,000 - London
I am currently looking for an Influencer Account Manager to join a fast-growing fashion marketplace start-up that works with new emerging fashion brands. They have recently secured a large client with the fashion space and need someone to come in and help lead this project. You will be hands on and able to hit the ground running, but also have experience on the strategy side of influencer management.
- You will manage key accounts creating strategic influencer campaigns, influencer events and content production but also play an active part in securing new clients and developing the company strategy.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of influencer marketing strategies.
- Research identify and recruit student influencers.
- Manager and nurture relationships with selected influencers.
- Prepare campaign progress reports, analysis and research for presentation to clients both during and after campaigns.
- Use contacts to generate new business opportunities.
- Own and run campaign budgets and timelines.
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Ost and organise training days for prospective student influencers.
- Have solid account management / brand experience
- Experience managing large number of influencers, including use of tracking systems.
- Event and activation experience, with an attention to details
- Up to date insights into youth trends, new concepts.
- Commercial awareness.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Your job title
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.